Quiet and reliable, our “Gorilla Tough” bed liners extend the life of your equipment for the long haul. Convenient modular design makes for easy installation and replacement. Also known as Truck Bed Liners.
Rubber Truck Bed Liners For All Size Truck Bodies
- Historically Valley Rubber has lined 25-ton up to 400-ton haul trucks.
- We can effectively line heated and non-heated beds.
- The rubber liners reduce metal fatigue and stress fractures, while increasing driver comfort and reducing noise.
- The easy-to-install rubber liner system is cost-effective and maintenance-free compared to steel liners, increasing equipment availability.
- Liners offer extreme abrasion resistance.
The Valley Rubber Difference
- 3D laser scanning of your bed
- Energy absorption
- Rapid installation compared to steel
- Superior life-cycle/wear-life on our Rubber Liner versus high alloy/carbide overlay steel liner
- Significantly increased availability of equipment
- Reduced box maintenance
- Decreased shock load to the bed and truck frame
- Ability to line heated and non-heated beds
- Improved driver well-being
Flat, Sloped & Curved Liners
Valley Rubber can custom manufacture truck bed liners and has the flexibility to line flat, sloped, and curved truck boxes meeting the unique size and geometry of each style bed.
Allowing mines to turn a depreciation into an asset, Valley Rubber can rebuild previously retired Duratray beds and return them to serve as a maintenance free system.
We have the ability to make liner kits that fit the very complex floor designs found on Articulated Trucks.
These heavy duty rubber truck bed liners are designed for mining haul trucks to absorb severe impact and abrasion. They are quieter and offer greater driver comfort than steel liners. Most importantly, they save you money by virtually eliminating truck body maintenance over the life of the truck. They are much easier and faster to install that steel.
Haul Truck Liner Stress Tests
Our Rubber Haul Truck Liner offers extreme abrasion resistance, reduces metal fatigue and stress fractures, while increasing driver comfort and reducing noise.