Valley Rubber is positioned to serve our customers with a unique set of capabilities ranging from rubber molding and fabrication to engineering.
• Large Compression Molding- With more than forty presses, we can meet volume requirements while offering unique capabilities for big parts. Press sizes range from a small 12-inch square platen to very large presses with a platen as large as 7 feet by 20 feet. Valley Rubber has a concentration on large molded parts.
• Rubber to Substrate Bonding- Valley Rubber has extensive experience in bonding a wide variety of materials to rubber. Our bonding solutions have been put through very rigorous field and lab testing with outstanding results. We bond rubber to steel, aluminum, ceramic, UHMW-PE, fabric, magnets and more.
• Creative Solutions- We are equipped to provide custom solutions for most applications. Often it is cost prohibitive to build a machined mold for just a few parts. We take a creative approach to manufacturing that will reduce or eliminate the need for expensive molds in many situations. It is common for Valley Rubber to make 1 or 2 parts to fill a customer’s need.
• Internal fabrication
• Quicker lead times
• Direct access to our engineers
• Project management
• Provide steel cutting, welding, fabrication, forming, protective painting, & more
- We provide well proven engineered solutions for bulk material flow and maintenance issues including:
- Removal of bottlenecks and choke points
- Mitigation of material build-up
- Significant service life improvement to wear and impact points
- Improvements to maintenance access
- Mitigation of spillage, noise, and dust containment issues
- Proven product solutions for high volume screening applications include:
- Significant service life improvements
- Mitigation of common screen problems such as plugging and blinding
- Improvements to screen feed and discharge chutes
Contact us today to see how we can help solve your toughest operational issues!